Wednesday, July 16, 2014

gallery of goals

Here are some visual versions of what I am aiming for in terms of my ultimate fitness goals, after I have lost the body fat and increased muscle mass. I'll probably add to this gallery as time goes on, and make notes about those I actually achieve. The poses themselves, for me, are really just a marker of strength and flexibility... at this point, my intentions are not to do yoga for yoga's sake (though I've been there before) but really just to know that my body is capable of responding to my demands that it contort into crazy shapes.

I am starting now with handstands for balance and upper body strength. And working on my splits.







None of these images are attributed appropriately; I got them all off Google images and swear I'm not trying to make money using them.

No comments:

Post a Comment